Use the Dräger DrugCheck® 3000 to find out within minutes if a person recently consumed certain drugs. The compact and quick saliva (oral fluid) based drug test yields reliable results affordably and easily. The non-invasive drug test kit does not require electricity and can therefore be used anywhere.
Cannabis is the drug consumed most frequently and also the most difficult of all compounds to identify (THC = delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol). The Dräger DrugCheck 3000 has been optimised to detect THC, and now offers two measurement options: depending on the chosen waiting time (pre-incubation) of the test there is a fast option with a higher or sensitive option with a low THC cut-off. The entire drug test only takes 3 – 5 minutes.
- Time of measurement Fast measurement: analysis < 3 minutes
- Sensitive measurement: analysis < 5 minutes
- Selecting the measurement mode depending on the selected pre-incubation time and the desired THC cut-off fast or more sensitive reading
- Licenses / standards Licensed as a medical product within the EU in accordance with
Directive 98/79/EC on in vitro diagnostic medical devices (IVD).
Outside of the European Union for non-medical use
5 Drug Test Option
BZO: Benzodiazepines* * BZO only available on STK 6 Test
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 32 x 111 x 57 mm
- 14 Month Shelf Life from manufacture
- Weight < 30 g (0,07 lb)
- Operating range Operation: 5 °C to 40 °C (41 °F to 104 °F) at 5 % to 95 % relative humidity
- Storage / transportation 4 °C to 25 °C (39 °F to 77 °F)